New FAQ clarifying costs

Organizing and discussing Pathfinder Society games.

https://secure.paizo.com/pathfinderSociety/

This website uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Inc., which are used under Paizo's Community Use Policy. We are expressly prohibited from charging you to use or access this content. This website is not published, endorsed, or specifically approved by Paizo Inc. For more information about Paizo's Community Use Policy, please visit paizo.com/communityuse. For more information about Paizo Inc. and Paizo products, please visit paizo.com.
Forum rules

Use this forum for general discussions of Pathfinder Society rules, events,...

Planning games at an individual venue should be posted within the forum for that venue.

This website uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Inc., which are used under Paizo's Community Use Policy. We are expressly prohibited from charging you to use or access this content. This website is not published, endorsed, or specifically approved by Paizo Inc. For more information about Paizo's Community Use Policy, please visit paizo.com/communityuse. For more information about Paizo Inc. and Paizo products, please visit paizo.com.
GinoA

New FAQ clarifying costs

Post by GinoA » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:41 am

I mentioned this at last night's table, but wanted to make sure everyone saw it.

There are some *very* lengthy threads about this on the Paizo forums. The FAQ was originally released with some fairly ambiguous language The current version is much cleaner, but may still affect some of your PCs. I know Alex has at least one affected and I've got a couple.

The two most likely issues are armor of unusual size (maybe on a familiar) and armor of unusual shape (probably on a familiar or animal companion). The standard rule when an item is clarified/changes price allows you to sell the item back at full price.