5/15 Starfinder Adventure Path: Splintered Worlds (Dead Suns 3 of 6)

Recess is located at 26636 Brookpark Rd Ext, N Olmsted OH 44070
Phone: 440-779-7008

Moderators: bbogues, Minous, NotDave, mikem91, Recess GMs

KapaaIan

5/15 Starfinder Adventure Path: Splintered Worlds (Dead Suns 3 of 6)

Post by KapaaIan » Fri May 04, 2018 2:52 pm

To Live and Die on Eox

Tracking the Cult of the Devourer, the heroes travel to the asteroid belt called the Diaspora, but they must face space pirates and other treacherous dangers of the asteroid field to find the cult's hidden command post. What the heroes learn in the Field of the Lost takes them to the dead world of Eox, where they must survive both the undead inhabitants of the planet and clandestine agents of the officially disavowed Corpse Fleet. Only then do the heroes learn that the Devourer cult is headed for a distant star system in search of clues to the location of an alien superweapon!

New Players still welcome. Create a level 7 Character if interested.

1. Liz
2. Gino
3. Shawn

KapaaIan

Re: 5/15 Starfinder Adventure Path: Splintered Worlds (Dead Suns 3 of 6)

Post by KapaaIan » Tue May 08, 2018 3:37 pm

Rescheduled due to a player personal issue.

We should be wrapping up this book at either this session or the next. If you want to get a taste of high level play that won't be possible in SFS, feel free to create a level 8 character for that next book. With summer coming, if you are interested, I'd be willing to do some abbreviated story sessions (run through the important story elements, make it a little more railroady, just do the important combats in a more collaborative manner) to catch you up. We'd love to have a 4th or 5th for the next book.

KapaaIan

Re: 5/15 Starfinder Adventure Path: Splintered Worlds (Dead Suns 3 of 6)

Post by KapaaIan » Tue May 15, 2018 8:43 am

I may be a few minutes late tonight. Feel free to do a shopping trip based on what you have plus 5000 credits so that we don't need to stop once I get there for a shopping trip.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic