Jedi in Starfinder

Time to start getting excited for August.
http://paizo.com/paizo/blog/v5748dyo5lj ... -Organized

This website uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Inc., which are used under Paizo's Community Use Policy. We are expressly prohibited from charging you to use or access this content. This website is not published, endorsed, or specifically approved by Paizo Inc. For more information about Paizo's Community Use Policy, please visit paizo.com/communityuse. For more information about Paizo Inc. and Paizo products, please visit paizo.com.
Forum rules
Time to start getting excited for August.
http://paizo.com/paizo/blog/v5748dyo5lj ... -Organized

Planning games at an individual venue should be posted within the forum for that venue.

This website uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Inc., which are used under Paizo's Community Use Policy. We are expressly prohibited from charging you to use or access this content. This website is not published, endorsed, or specifically approved by Paizo Inc. For more information about Paizo's Community Use Policy, please visit paizo.com/communityuse. For more information about Paizo Inc. and Paizo products, please visit paizo.com.
ElishaK
Venture Agent

Jedi in Starfinder

Post by ElishaK » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:31 pm

Okay so I asked my kids if they wanted to play a game like pathfinder but in space and starship fights and all that.
They both responded with "I want to play a jedi." If I was not driving at the time I might have falling out my chair laughing.

So the question is: is it possible to make a "jedi" in Starfinder?
I have not had the time to read the book enough to know yet.
Regular
12-Lady Majet, Zar, 9-Blue, Tim the Bardairan, Donald, 8-Marvin, Okrin, Nár, 7-Sunaki, Urah, Lord Tagore, Kamentwati, 6- Terry, 5-Sir Chompey, some gm baby, 4-another gnome, 2-Marvin, Ghredrik, 1- Michael

mikem91

Re: Jedi in Starfinder

Post by mikem91 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:46 pm

solarions are basically space jedi
~~~
Mike 86997 ****

Code: Select all

Ragnar/Ftr1-Thf3                 Ursion Thrune/Cleric 13          Serit/Barbarian 11
Parashylara Snowspeaker/Bard 12  Aspexia Blakros/Arcanist 13      Evan Winterburn/Ranger 12  
Akari Yuka/Swashbuckler 9        Vuokko Lumimyrski/Witch 9        Isabeau Gaughan/Paladin 10       
Sofia Cisneros/Cleric 9          Sabriel Stonebrow/CORE Cleric 10 Adrian Delrosa/Wizard 4
Thrain Wolfpelt/CORE Fighter 2   Mitsuzuri Kaeda/Samurai 5        Amestri al-Xemestra/CORE Cleric 1
Berazni Morradi/Psychic 2        Ranna Ingvarsdottir/Bard 6       Jeshki Blackmantle/Arcanist 3
Dagmara Trzetrzelewska/Cleric 3  Yumiko Takada/Slayer 1
(as of 20180628)

ElishaK
Venture Agent

Post by ElishaK » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:08 pm

I'll take a look at it and see if it is something that I can help from across the table with.
Regular
12-Lady Majet, Zar, 9-Blue, Tim the Bardairan, Donald, 8-Marvin, Okrin, Nár, 7-Sunaki, Urah, Lord Tagore, Kamentwati, 6- Terry, 5-Sir Chompey, some gm baby, 4-another gnome, 2-Marvin, Ghredrik, 1- Michael

GinoA

Post by GinoA » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:39 am

To clarify, Solarions have a 'lightsaber' and are probably the best melee class. They won't have as much of the mind-control tricks (although race can help there), but I suspect little boys are picturing lightsaber fights, not "these aren't the droids...".

Yancetastic

Post by Yancetastic » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:47 am

To re clarify, the Solarian with the Phenric Adept archetype, really are basically Force Users

GinoA

Post by GinoA » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:04 am

Well, geez! Now I have to actually read the stupid archetypes.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic