2 Rule Clarifications

Time to start getting excited for August.
http://paizo.com/paizo/blog/v5748dyo5lj ... -Organized

This website uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Inc., which are used under Paizo's Community Use Policy. We are expressly prohibited from charging you to use or access this content. This website is not published, endorsed, or specifically approved by Paizo Inc. For more information about Paizo's Community Use Policy, please visit paizo.com/communityuse. For more information about Paizo Inc. and Paizo products, please visit paizo.com.
Forum rules
Time to start getting excited for August.
http://paizo.com/paizo/blog/v5748dyo5lj ... -Organized

Planning games at an individual venue should be posted within the forum for that venue.

This website uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Inc., which are used under Paizo's Community Use Policy. We are expressly prohibited from charging you to use or access this content. This website is not published, endorsed, or specifically approved by Paizo Inc. For more information about Paizo's Community Use Policy, please visit paizo.com/communityuse. For more information about Paizo Inc. and Paizo products, please visit paizo.com.
wingnut20x6

2 Rule Clarifications

Post by wingnut20x6 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:38 am

1) How do you figure the DC of a trick attack against a PC? This has come up once before, and I think someone told me of how you figure out a PC's "CR" but I forgot

2) Startship combat, tracking weapon. I can't find anywhere that explicitly states a tracking weapon fired will move along the shortest, safe path to an enemy ship. Understood they will dodge debris, etc, but do you automatically target the quadrant of a ship you are facing? This came up in a game where an enemy ship had a point weapon on one of their arcs. First time PCs tried firing at that quadrant, point weapon got it's reaction shot, and succeeded, blowing up the missile, lesson learned. After that point, seems like a missile (perfect maneuverability) could wrap around and hit whatever side you want. I allowed this to happen because with limited shots, things would have gone badly if they continued to have these shots wasted, but afterward I'm wondering if this is addressed anywhere.
Andy B
-----
Wings, Sharpshooter Sld 2 (SF)
Flames, Sld 1/Sol 1 (SF)
Twitch, Technomaner 2 (SF)

Elirion Barbarian 8 (Core)
Gustavo Paladin 3 (Core)
Diego Cleric 2 (Core)
Tree-trunk Barbarian 1/Cleric 1 (Core)

Sin-La Unchained Monk 6
No Na Me Unchained Barbarian 2/Mutation Warrior 2
Ashe Ninja 2
Shawn Empiricist 2

GinoA

Re: 2 Rule Clarifications

Post by GinoA » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:58 pm

1) CR = Hit Dice. For most (all in Society) PCs, this will be level.

2) Hmm. Interesting question.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic