A Request for Assistance

Battlegrounds Game Center is located at 422 W. Highland Ave, Ravenna, Ohio, OH 44266.
Phone: 330-814-3194
formerly known as That Game Shop

Moderators: Minous, NotDave, mikem91, TGS GMs

Blue Moose

A Request for Assistance

Post by Blue Moose » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:23 am

This summer has not been kind to gaming at That Game Shop. To be fair, I shouldn't be surprised by this. Warm weather means people can do things outside, and we get all too few days of warmth in northeast Ohio. However, a large majority of the crew that was the core of the table when we started in the winter hasn't been around for at least a month, due to a variety of legitimate reasons. And I'm started to get a little concerned about PFS at TGS. Our games have frequently been 3 or 4 player games lately, just squeaking by for legal tables.

As such, I need some help to continue running PFS at TGS, in the form of both players and GM's. Some people on here have come down to play or run, and I'm grateful for them making the trip, but, I need some additional support in order to keep games going at TGS. Hopefully, when school starts up and fall hits, the regulars from last winter will show up again, but at the moment I'm worried about having enough interest to keep things going until then. If anyone is willing to drive down on Sunday to game, you would have my thanks.
Current Characters:
10 Lissa - Kineticist
9 Asta - Hunter
8 Miki - Oracle
7 Carina- Wizard/Harrower*
6 Alexandre - Swashbuckler
5 Ellowyn -Bard
4 Nali - Inquisitor*
3 Esmeralda - Warpriest
2 Auxia - Wizard(Core)// Talia - Cleric

* = Locked in PbP game

NotDave

Re: A Request for Assistance

Post by NotDave » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:18 am

I will usually sign up for a game if it needs an additional person, but if there are enough players I will let the locals have their fun.
Franklin 15
Tiresias 13
Ngeliani, Sing 11
Kawido, Garza, Gillian, Taltos, Kieren 9
Vanya, Raphael 8
Ankov, Gallibor7
Diddi 6
Someone short, Cecilia 5
N'Tunga, Valmont, Kin Ryu 4
Tovrik, Deandra 9
Kormack 8
Tirrin 5
Fenris 4
Muerte 3

ElishaK
Venture Agent

Re: A Request for Assistance

Post by ElishaK » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:31 am

I help as I can. Suggestion, ask the owner if you might be able to post the games on the stores Facebook page, you might start getting walk in players. Or a nice printed sign with the normal day and time.
It's hard to get new players when the forum we use people don't know about until they meet someone in the group.
Regular
12-Lady Majet, Zar, 10-Tim the Bardairan, 9-Blue, Donald, Marvin, 8-Okrin, Nár, Kamentwati, Lord Tagore, 7-Sunaki, Urah, Sir Chompey 6- Terry, some gm baby, Another gnome, 2-Marvin, Ghredrik, another work in progress, 1- Michael

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic